Monday, September 22, 2008

Seriously?

So I'm selling Seroogy's candy bars at work for a fundraiser for St. Anthony's. They're actually going slower than I thought they would, but about 30 have sold in the last 2 weeks. On Friday, I counted the money in the envelope and I should have $52.50-I had $50.65. WTF?!?!?! The bars are $1.50 each and there were a bunch of nickels and dimes in there. If people just threw a bunch of change in there that didn't add up to $1.50...not cool. I mean seriously people, let's not rip off the Catholic school fundraiser. I sent my daughter there to learn good morals so I find it ironic that people are ripping off the fundraiser of that very school.

So Paige I went shopping yesterday and it was actually an enjoyable experience. We hit up Shopko where she got a pair of shoes and I got jeans. Then down to Target where she got another pair of shoes (I exchanged 2 pairs that were too big for her), and I got Kristin's baby shower gifts. We decide to eat at Fazoli's so on the way there we stop at Factory Card Outlet for a bday card for my mom and Once Upon a Child just so I can check out the new store. She was so agreeable and actually behaved in the stores. BREAKTHROUGH!!! She must have overheard me complaining about what a terrible shopper she is, so she kept asking "I'm a good shopper today, Mommy?" She's so sweet. Made me feel bad about complaining about her, but she is usually not a good shopper. After lunch at Fazoli's she crashed in the car on the way home.

Back to watching The Hills!

2 comments:

Susan said...

People are ignorant, that happened all the time here, so we stopped putting things on the counter, you can't stop people from cheating on anything it seems, grrrrrrr.

Awesome on the good little shopper, I have the opposite problem, mines a born shopaholic, I used to think it was a good thing not so sure now, rofl !

M said...

Okay, bad girl I am, I haven't been by in forever. You had stopped for so long I took it out of my daily routine.

I still LUV you though and check your facebook all the time.

Yay for Paige being a good shopper!