Monday, September 08, 2008

It's Proactive, OK?

So Thursday night, I get myself ready for bed and notice I have a big zit on the side of my face. Because this Proactiv zit mask is supposed to be some miracle in a bottle, I spackle it on the zit and go to bed. On Friday, I decide I really can't resist going to some rummage sales and have no choice but to bring the kid with. The first one we go to is at a house where the mom sends her kids to St. Anthony's, so we sort of know each other. She seems nice enough, but a tad bit snooty. I pick up a Pooh Bear Halloween costume for Paige there for $2, I think it's the deal of the century because it's really heavy, has a hood and mittens. Plus she looks darn cute in it. It's a little tight in the crotch, but I'll make it work. On to the next sale. Total crap, so we move on. I see a few people I recognize from town, but really overpriced. Paige seems to be holding up so I say let's go to the St. Anthony's rummage sale because I know the stuff is priced super cheap there and she can play on the playground while I shop. So we pull in the parking lot, I look in the rearview mirror to say something to Paige and notice THE ZIT CREAM IS STILL ON MY FACE!!!! Obviously in the 2 minutes it took me to get dressed, brush my teeth and throw a headband in my hair (no contacts or make up, I looked HOT) I did not notice this white crap on the side of my face. Luckily I keep wet wipes in my car (call me McGyver) and wiped it off, recalling all the people I saw at the previous 3 rummage sales. UGH.

The Packers won tonight! WHO HOO! And so did the Brewers! Better head upstairs...hubby has been all over me and it's easier to just put out so he quits groping me. Aren't we so in love.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Don't ya hate when that happens? Sounds like something I would do.