Monday, March 12, 2007

Window Treatments

Here is what we are putting up in the living room in merlot:
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=25437&CatID=41761&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=114a19f&ProdSeq=1&Cat=cordless&Dep=Window&PCat=Shades&PCatID=28537&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=9&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=28537&RefDeptID=25437&Page=1&CmCatId=25437|28537|41761

This is the scarf hanging in the living room, it's not the exact one, but it's pretty close. Mushroom color:
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=25437&CatID=28619&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=11046c8&ProdSeq=5&Cat=scarves&Dep=Window&PCat=Top+Treatments&PCatID=28418&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=17&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=28418&RefDeptID=25437&Page=99&CmCatId=25437|28418|28619

I can't find the rod online that we are hanging the scarf from but it's very simple, it's muted dark metal.

So picture those window treatments in this room with a wood floor (instead of those horrible vertical blinds):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also got 2 new pillows in that red color in the couch because Duke took it upon himself to chew a huge hole in one of our pillows the other night while we were sleeping. WTF?

I also need 2 new floor lamps in there.
Kitchen:
These shades in goldust:
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=25437&CatID=28538&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=117fbbb&ProdSeq=1&Cat=roman&Dep=Window&PCat=Shades&PCatID=28537&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=24&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=28537&RefDeptID=25437&Page=1&CmCatId=25437|28537|28538

I don't think I'm going to do fabric valances in the kitchen...I want SIMPLE!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your refridgerator is way tidier than mine. We have every inch covered in paper or magnets.

Terri said...

Sounds like Mr Duke is having some attention issues. Either that or cabin fever.