Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Kitchen Pictures

OK, so we painted the cabinets this weekend, spray painted the hinges and put on new knobs from Friday night-Sunday night. We were really hauling ass!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm off tomorrow since I had to work on Friday. Thinking about heading down to Green Bay for a meetup with my mom's group but it's at 9am and that's awfully early for us to get going and out of the house. We shall see. Off to workout!

6 comments:

Krista said...

OMG! You must be so happy! The kitchen looks wonderful! What a huge improvement.

Terri said...

Wow!!! That really brightened the kitchen up a lot!!! I love it! Where's my paint brush??

Linda said...

It does make the kitchen look so much brighter. I love the white cabinets against the green walls. So pretty

Susan said...

I need my sunglasses ! Looks great :)

Angela said...

It does look brighter and bigger. Good job.

M said...

The kitchen looks great!! It looks so bright and clean.