Sunday, March 11, 2007

Painted Kitchen Pictures

It's late and I must get to bed, but here are a few pictures of the finished painted kitchen. Keep in mind, we are going to paint the cabinets off white and put in tan roman shades on the window. I'll also be putting up a few of my apple wall hangings for a little pop of color (do I sound like I should be on Trading Spaces? jeez louise)

When I walk in my back door I see this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sink wall:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Paige helping:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Movie of Paige helping:


It was a PROJECT!!!! Painting a kitchen is a huge pain in the ass, but I love it and I'm glad it's done!!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

I LOVE it! That shade of green is a repeat theme throughout my house. Good job!!! And what a good helper Paige is!

Linda said...

What a doll Paige is to help you out!!! Love the color. I would do beige for the window treatments too. Can't wait to see the cabinets when they are done.

Elisa said...

That was funny. But weren't you worried about getting paint on your switchplate, shoes and wood floors?

Beautiful color. I'm amazed at what a good helper she is.

You sound different than i expected. ;)