The complaints and bitchings from a 30-something work outside the home mom living in small town Wisconsin with my hubby, 5 year old daughter, slightly retarded dog and obnoxious cat.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Progress
We have paint on the walls! WHO HOO!!!! Most of our kitchen is sage green. Paige and I painted for about 2 hours this afternoon and Mike and I worked in stages tonight. Painting a kitchen is a huge pain in the ass. Mike did most of the taping, the sweet man. He really is a keeper. It looks so different in there now, I can't even believe it! We're going to JCP tomorrow to pick out window treatments. I think we are going with a dark beige roman shade. I was thinking red, but the paint is a little darker than I thought and red would be too much. Hopefully by this weekend, the walls will be finished and the cabinets primed. I can't wait to paint over that cheesy wood grain and get those cool knobs on there!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment