Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Recent Pictures

My baby is getting so grown up looking! I got a wild hair up my ass this weekend to start taking some pictures as I realized we've been slacking in that department lately. So here goes....

Her favorite purple outfit ($5 clearance at Walmart!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paige and Mama:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Playing Dress Up at a Friend's House:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Paige and Daddy before church on Sunday:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hugging" Duke:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My family:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CHEEEEESE!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dancing with Daddy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wearing her Halloween costume YESTERDAY:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Terri said...

LOL Poor Duke! He has the same expression on his face that my dogs get when being hugged. "somebody please help me. please" Great pictures! I've been trying to take more pix lately too.

Linda said...

What great pictures. My gosh she looks so grown up. Very pretty girl. Great family pics!!!

M said...

I'm going to say it too, she looks so grown up, like a little girl. Ella still has that baby face.
How are you guys surviving the cold??

Susan said...

Awwwwwwwwww awesome pics, same little curls as miss Jenna :)

Koren said...

Love the pics! I've been slacking too, haven't taken many since Chistmas. Our May babies are growing up. They all look so old.