So AF came over the weekend which chapped my ass. Almost a week late...grrr. I started charting with fertilityfriend.com on Saturday. I'm using Paige's digital thermometer for the time being, I'll buy a BBT one off of ebay soon.
I ended up emailing my mom's group organizer the other night expressing my concerns, and she emailed back right away. She was very nice about it and agreed that it is a group for all moms and that the question was not meant to single out SAHM. So they changed it to some question about why did you choose the path you did (working, staying home, etc.) I was the only one that responded, but oh well! I did what I thought was best.
We had a really fun weekend. 2 of the movie theatres in Green Bay have kids movies playing every Saturday morning from mid-January to mid-March for only $2.50 per person so we met some friends there who have a dd 6 weeks younger than Paige to see Open Season. Paige LOVED it! It was her first time in a movie theatre and she was glued to the screen! She didn't fuss or squirm at all, she laughed and giggled the whole time, it was so cute. So we are definitely going back! This weekend is Flushed Away. I'm going to try to find a preview of it online to see if it's appropriate for a 2 year old.
On Sunday there was a free day at the Building for Kids in Appleton, about an hour away from me, but close to my parent's house. We met them for church and lunch, then to the museum. We got there right during Paige's normal nap time so she was kinda cranky at first, but then ended up having a great time. It was an absolute nuthouse there though since it was a free day. She ended up crashing about 30 seconds after we strapped her in the car. We stopped at Walmart on the way home; I ran in and Mike stayed in the car with her. Then we ate at her favorite restaurant on the way home. Got home in time for bath and bedtime and we watched Desperate Housewives. That show has gotten a little strange for me. Not a fan of the Zack Young story line, we just want Gabby and Carlos to get back together!
As I was walking out of Walmart I ran into my old college roomate, her hubby and Ds. I hadn't seen her in probably 9 or 10 years, it was CRAZY!!!! They live in Green Bay and their DS is only a month older than Paige and she's preggo with #2. We exchanged email addresses, so hopefully we'll get together soon so Paige can have another playmate.
I want to be pregnant so bad! We were at a potluck dinner with my mom's group on Thursday night and Paige was just loving on one of the mom's 8 month old baby girl, Ava. It made me ache watching her. I want to give her a sibling so much and I'm just kicking myself wondering why we didn't start sooner. I almost cried looking at her baby pictures this weekend with her.
Well I better get some work done here. I slept in until 9am, so I got in very late and haven't done a thing yet!
3 comments:
9am ! omfg ! 6am for us, that was sleeping in rofl :)
Don't stress over not being preggo yet. Lex didn't have Ella until she was 4 years old. Trust me, she didn't complain once. Besides you could be sitting here all fat and miserable like me. I swear this one is trying to claw his own way out! :)
I know that ache all too well.
Post a Comment