A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fitness Supervisor 2. Health Educator (current) 3. Babysitter 4. Cashier at a store
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Pretty Woman
3. Old School
4. Remember the Titans
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Oconto Falls
2. Hortonville
3. Clintonville
4. Racine
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Friends
4. Amazing Race
5. Any MTV "reality" show
E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Panama City Beach
2. Door County, WI
3. Jamaica
4. Caymen Islands
F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Cereal
3. Chocolate
4. Cereal
H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Home vegging out
2. Somewhere warm
3. Somewhere with yummy chocolate!
4. Shopping with someone else's Credit Card :)
I) Four friends I think will respond:
My choices have all done it already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment