The complaints and bitchings from a 30-something work outside the home mom living in small town Wisconsin with my hubby, 5 year old daughter, slightly retarded dog and obnoxious cat.
not working for me :(
nope, not working
nope, did you put in in HTML instead of Compose.
Worked for me and they are beyond fantastic, her hair is simply gorgeous, you all look great !
NOW I see them!! They are SO good Sara!!!! I love them all, but especially the nose-2-nose one. Too cute!
They are soooo great! What a cutie Paige is. The Family portraits are great too. Love the one of you and her nose to nose!
I see 'em. Super cute and man, does she look like Stef or what?That's just eery.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
not working for me :(
nope, not working
nope, did you put in in HTML instead of Compose.
Worked for me and they are beyond fantastic, her hair is simply gorgeous, you all look great !
NOW I see them!! They are SO good Sara!!!! I love them all, but especially the nose-2-nose one. Too cute!
They are soooo great! What a cutie Paige is. The Family portraits are great too. Love the one of you and her nose to nose!
I see 'em. Super cute and man, does she look like Stef or what?
That's just eery.
Post a Comment