Monday, November 20, 2006

Bye Deer

So how many of you can say that you saw a dead deer in your garage this morning? I DID!!! Mike shot a little one last night and it's in the back of our truck. It was kind of weird, but I'm glad he shot one. As we were leaving, Paige said "Daddy got a deer...bye bye deer!!""

Paige and I went to the Fox Cities Children's Museum in downtown Appleton on Saturday morning. It was supposed to be a meetup with my mom's group, but we all got separated. Paige LOVED it!!!! It is the coolest place, we're definitely going back again.

My sister picked out new bridesmaid dresses, they're Alfred Angelo in style #6128 and the color is butter. I really like them alot, I think they are very flattering. Now the big dilemma is finding a flower girl dress for Paige that Kristin likes and won't make me go broke. Any suggestions, let me know. She's still not sure about the date, either June 30 or July 14th. I really want to be pregnant soon, but don't want to be pregnant at the wedding. I guess I'll just have to suck it up. I was going to be the fat bridesmaid anyway, hopefully I'll have an excuse.

Took a couple of pregnancy tests the past few days and they are negative. I really think we BD'd while I O'd, but it's probably too soon to test. I'm not expecting AF until this weekend sometime.

We're going to my grandma's for Thanksgiving so we're taking a 3 hour car ride on Wednesday afternoon. Mike has to stay here because he has to work the day after Thanksgiving. I feel kinda bad about leaving him alone, but he said he doesn't mind. He's going to cut up the deer, so he'll be busy most of the day. Hopefully the ride will go well with just me and Paige. I bought an extender for the DVD car charger tonight, it wasn't quite long enough and the battery only lasts 2 hours.

OK, off to my pajama making. I'm hoping to finish the shirt for my mom's jammies tonight. WHO HOO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

M said...

Have fun on Thanksgiving. We're making the 3.5 hour trip to Indy as always.

Susan said...

Have a great trip !

Terri said...

Have you checked flower girl dress patterns? Your pj sweat shop should be closed by then, so you could open a dress sweat shop.

Have a safe trip. I'm making the trip to my oven for Thanksgiving - cooking for 6. Not too shabby.