Friday, November 03, 2006

Update and Correction

OK, I read the news wrong about my dad. There WILL be a 2nd trial for crazy bitch #2, but that's all we know right now. It's still to be determined if the charges will be combined or tried separately. The news released this yesterday so I will too, crazy bitch #1 and #2 are sisters...their family is WACKO. CB (crazy bitch) #2 lied on the stand for 2 hours...she couldn't get her facts straight and kept backing herself into a corner, but the judge still ordered a trial. And get this, the superintendant of the school was at this hearing too! I want his job...he must not have enough to do if he has the time to drive into downtown Appleton from Hortonville (probably 1/2 hour drive) sit in a 2-3 hour hearing and then drive back. This is after Hortonville school has had 3 bomb threats in 6 weeks. Don't ya think he'd be spending his time ensuring that his students and staff are SAFE rather than wasting time at hearings for a FORMER employee who hasn't worked there in almost 8 months? This is a fucked up world, I tell ya.

On a happier note, Paige and I had a playdate this morning and it was lots of fun! I even got her home in time for lunch and a nap. It's her first time napping at home in her big girl bed and she escaped once for more rocking with me, but now it's quiet on the monitor. I hope she takes a good nap. Mama needs some down time!

2 comments:

ithinkearthisheaven said...

this law stuff/courts is really difficult and ruin life of lot of peoples . worst is there is too many laws one cant even remember and peoples willing to sue each other for really small issues

Terri said...

Yay for napping in the big girl bed! HUGS