Forgot to mention in my previous novel that my sister has picked out a couple of bridemaid dresses and wanted my input. I think she has it narrowed down to one or two, but if you want to take a look at them, go to the Bari Jay website (I just googled it, I'm sure it's barijay.com) and look at styles 244, 305, 306, 310 and 744. I guess she's thinking about the moonglow color. I love the light blue (cloud), but she doesn't want blue. I'm going to look huge in these dresses, especially if I'm preggo.
Bridesmaids dresses have changed so much from when I got married! Mine were navy blue, floor length, A-line and flowy with spaghetti straps, a scarf and a row of rhinestones across the top of the chest. They really were pretty, especially with the white and yellow calla lilies that the girls carried.
She's already having wedding planning drama with her soon to be MIL. MIL wants a fancy schmancy place and my sister and her fiance don't, so they keep going back and forth. I don't envy her at all!!!!
I found a Willow Tree wedding figurine on ebay last night so I think I'm going to give them that as part of their wedding present.
OK, I have to finish checking my email and re-open my pajama sweatshop!!!
5 comments:
Yea bridesmaid dresses sure have changed your right about that by looking at those choices. I like 244 best, it seems sorta A-Line and halter style for bigger hooters, like I'm gonna guess you have like myself, lol. Good god don't let her go with strapless ones.
All of the dresses are really cute! If you do get pregnant, I am not sure if you have a David's Bridal Shop near you, but they carry Maternity Bridesmaid dresses that match almost every color that they sell. I wore a one for my brothers wedding 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Maura...Talk about looking HUGE - I had to stand next to these 2 little tiny Japanese girls! UGH.
I think I liked 305 the best. I like the color but I'm pretty sure I'd look like crap in it.
I think I like 305 the best but don't really care for any of them that much. 720 is pretty but I'd never be able to pull it off.
Ugh, Ours, was Susan btw......... dunno why it did that I had signed outta that blog, blah.
Post a Comment