The complaints and bitchings from a 30-something work outside the home mom living in small town Wisconsin with my hubby, 5 year old daughter, slightly retarded dog and obnoxious cat.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
214
That's my total cholesterol level. Just got a call from my friend whose the nurse of the dr. I saw on Monday and my cholesterol is 214. Ugh. I know they want it below 200 and I knew it was going to be a little high because I've let myself get so fat. Maybe this will be the wake up call I need to lose weight. Heart disease runs in my family so I should do something about it. He wants me to come back sometime and have a fasting lipid panel done to get my good and bad cholesterol levels checked. Maybe my good cholesterol is high? That would be nice! I really don't want to run all the way down there for a fasting lipid panel first thing in the morning. It's WAAAYYY over on the east side of Green Bay. OK, I'm outta here now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never gotten that checked, never had COMPLETE physical, I ask all the time when I should he says not yet. I betcha mine is brutal though the eye dr told me once she could tell by looking through the machine mine is high, my dr said thats bullshit rofl !
Mine was 302 at one time. But I was eating liverwurst everyday for lunch (doh!) I think last time I had it checked, it was more like 240. It's better if your good cholesterol is high; you get a better ratio that way.
Post a Comment