OK, it's been a couple of days, so I don't remember everything, but here's a summary. I think I spent around $40 on Friday and got 4 pairs of pants, a dress, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of winter boots, a Blues Clues computer thing, a Leap Frog Phonics bus, a puzzle, 2 Rachael Ray cookbooks, a couple of Dr. Phil books, a Rubbermaid storage thing with 3 drawers, a shirt for myself, and a TON of books. She has plenty of clothes now!
Our weekend was a lot of fun. The wedding was really nice, and we hung out with a really fun couple. The husband was the other groomsman but his wife didn't stand up, so her and I kind of hung out when the guys were busy with wedding stuff. Saturday before the wedding, I shopped at Kohls and spent over $300. I'm returning quite a bit though, I just can't afford that. I couldn't help it though, they have such cute clothes!
My work conference was OK, some of the sessions were really good, others really boring. It was a four hour drive home, so I was SO GLAD to get here! I missed Paige so much! She changed so much in the few days I didn't see her. It's amazing how much she is talking.
I am such a klutz. I was getting gas today and tripped over the hose as it was plugged into my gas tank and actually fell down! I landed really hard on my left arm and it's really sore now. I have a digusting bruise on my knee, and my right ankle is sore too. I just about died, but I don't think anyone saw me! I was planning to go into the gas station to get a bottle of water, but changed my mind in case the person working saw me!
I am officially at my heaviest weight and I am so disgusted with my body. I'm contemplating starting WW again, but I'm just not sure if I can committ to it. If I hate my body so much and am disgusted with it, why can't I commit to a weight loss program? I must have food issues.
On that happy note...off to bed. Mama's tired!
3 comments:
Awww, don't feel so down. Every day is a new day. Each meal is a new meal. Just take it one step at a time. Set little goals. Be positive. You'll feel better.
I'm sorry you're booboo'd! Whenever I fall (and it seems to happen frequently), the first thing I do is look around to see if anybody saw me. LOL.
I TOTALLY feel your pain about the weight situation. Be our WW buddy!! I'm a lot meaner than Linda is about it. I once called Rachel while we were chatting and made her throw away some sausage thing she was going to eat! Not that she needs to lose weight, but she was trying to shed a few pounds at the time.
Falling must be an epidemic. I fell yesterday in the front yard. I'm sure I looked graceful...a 7 month prego lady trying to get up from the middle of the yard was probably a good laugh for the neighbors.
And like Linda said, take it slow. Losing weight is not an easy thing. I'm already dreading having to lose this baby weight cause it's so damn hard to do.
Post a Comment