Blood test was negative. Three months of Clomid and monthly progesterone tests and ovulation predictors and having sex NOW for nothing. I have to go off the Clomid now because Dr. Gibson will only keep a woman on it for 3 months. Take a break for a couple of months, then 3 more months of Clomid.
I kind of knew it would be negative because I went to the bathroom after the blood draw and I was spotting bright red. The blood test result just confirmed what I already knew. I was at this big work event I planned, so I had to go to the bathroom to cry, then put on my happy face for the next few hours.
I'm due for my yearly exam and need my Lexapro refilled so I'm going in next week for my exam and Lexapro refill. I guess we'll take more about what to do, but Mike WILL get tested. And soon. I'm sick of this bullshit.
To top it off I have a miserable cold. I'm extremely stuffed up and sneezing constantly. Not fun.
1 comment:
I am sorry Sara. Just a question though, are you going to a fertility specialist or just your regular OB? If you are just going to your regular ob, I would ask them to refer you to a specialist, they work faster and will monitor you closer. They will test Mike too.
Hope that helps! Contact me if you need anything.
Post a Comment