Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I Think My Cat Is Gay

Not that there's anything wrong with that! He has the most effiminate sounding "meow" and he meows ALL THE DAMN TIME. Everytime he moves, he meows. Everytime the dog walks by him, he meows. Everytime we look at him, he meows. Because he's HUGE and tiger striped and a boy, I expected him to have this manly, almost growly sounding meow, but no, it's almost like a whine. He grooms the dog. He has major food issues. He's a girl! Maybe because his balls were chopped off. Who knows. But we still love him dearly. Him and the dog have started "wrestling" and it's absolutely hilarious.

Waiting to hear the results of the progesterone test I had done yesterday. And of course there was another pregnant woman in the waiting room. Seriously, could I go once for a blood draw and not have a pregnant woman sitting there?

I'm starting to feel like the world's worst parent. I'm sort of in a phase where I really don't like Paige right now. After talking with some mom friends at an MNO a few weeks ago, I really changed my perspective and was enjoying the time we spent together. Now I'm ready to sell her to the gypsies. Her sassy talk IS SO ANNOYING. She's in a cycle now where she pretty much doesn't eat supper, so she gets a bath and goes straight to bed. Then she wakes up at 5am STARVING, is up for the rest of the day and is an absolute mess all day. Sunday was a nightmare. She honestly couldn't talk without whining or crying. I was at the end of my rope and so desperate to escape, I went up to the Family Dollar to browse. You have to make do in a small town. Now all she wants to do is webkinz, so when we get home, we park it in the recliner with the laptop, I watch TV and she does webkinz. Nice quality bonding time, huh? I don't want to play the Wii or any games or toys with her because she's a big whiny mess. She refuses to talk about school for some reason and gives me huge attitude when I ask what she did at school. So we basically don't talk. She does webkinz, I watch TV. Good times at our house.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sara - Maura and Sara are twins from different mothers, born on the same day. Although Maura has been pretty good lately. I know the dinner fights all too well, but refuse to have them, I say if she doesn't eat dinner, give her a good snack, not something she would choose, but something she will eat. I will give Maura, grapes, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or apples and peanutbutter, this way she won't wake you up starving. I just figure it this way, someday she will try and like new things. I also find if Maura doesn't eat enoough she is a mess because it is messing with her blood sugar levels...JMO - HTH.