According to a digital HPT, I am NOT PREGNANT. I am so upset. I'm calling the doctor today to get in for a blood test tomorrow. I woke up at 1am this morning thinking it was much later, like 4 or 5am. This is the problem with having the eyesight of a 90 year old when I don't have my glasses on. So I figure this is was a good time to take the test and it came up negative. I go back to bed, look at the clock and realize it's 1am. DUH. So between the negative test and a miserable cold I have, I slept like poo last night. Then I don't know if Max was trying to "comfort" me or just irritate the crap out of me but it seemed like everytime I would finally settle in to sleep, I felt 4 paws suddenly jump on my body. UGH.
I woke up at 6:15 am to exercise, but feel like crap so I'm not going to. Hopefully I can make it through the day. I'm so tempted to call in. Maybe I'll leave around noon.
Off to shower and get ready for work. Hey maybe I'll actually get there on time at 8am...what a concept.
2 comments:
feel better!
Aww honey, I hate this for you.
Is there a possibility it's just too early??
Hang in there.
I haven't read your facebook message yet because Zack broke my phone and I can't get on there from work. getting a new one tonight though. Email me anytime, you should have my work addy.
Post a Comment