I had my annual exam today and really needed to go in to make sure I got my happy pill refill. Mama needs her happy pills. Our next step is to have Mike tested and Dr. Gibson sent an order to the lab for that. Hopefully he can get in soon. I have to call him today and have him call the lab. Dr. Gibson originally suggested taking a break from Clomid, then going back on it for 3 more months and if that didn't work, he'd have me see Dr. Sevarino, the infertility dr. I said I'd prefer to see Sevarino now rather than wait. Gibson was totally fine with it. I told him I'd go back to him after I got pregnant! He also had really good things to say about Sevarino, so that's good. Gibson is also going to review my x-rays with the radiologist from the HSG to make my tubes are completely open. He's going to take all this info and write up a little report on me and give it to Sevarino. He's super cool. I feel like we're moving in the right direction.
Dylan had his hernia surgery this morning and it went fine. His dr. found a hernia in his left testicle during his 2 month visit a couple of weeks ago. They checked the right one today and found one there so they removed that too. Since it was at Aurora this morning, I was able to stop in and see K and Tom while they were waiting for him to come out of recovery. He was so good! Since he was completely knocked out, he couldn't eat anything after midnight and his surgery was at 7:30am. K was a nervous wreck about that, but being the Superbaby he is, he slept through the night and didn't cry ONCE. Not while getting strapped into the car seat, not on the ride to the hospital (he slept!), or not while he was getting prepped for surgery. I have NEVER met a more easy baby. They lucked out! Especially since K was born with devil horns and cried constantly.
I worked out at our high school gym this morning from 5:50-6:45 am. CRAZY!!!! It went pretty well. I did a half hour on the treadmill, upper body weights, then about 10 minutes on the elliptical. Too much walking on the treadmill, my left heel is hurting. I'm going to stick to the elliptical tomorrow. I'm so tired right now! I had a conference call from 1-3pm and I put my head down on my desk and I honestly think I fell asleep for a few minutes. There's parts of the call I don't remember.
I had 12 missed calls on my phone when I got in today so I better get to checking those. Good times.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you aren't waiting...you will be pg in no time (or by the time you get to the fertility doctor).
Post a Comment