I called the nurse today at my clinic and told her I want to come in tomorrow for a blood pregnancy test. I have to know. I can't wait so long like I did with the last cycle only to have my period be over a week late. So the lab opens up at 7:30 am and I'm going to try to get there as soon as I can in the morning. The nurse told me to call after about 2 hours after I have it done so she can tell me the results. She's really nice. She said that first morning urine is the best (as opposed to 1am pee) and maybe I just didn't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in there to make the test turn positive. And TMI alert, I've had some brown discharge which could be a sign of early pregnancy-it's your body's way of getting way of old blood.
I had me a little shopping spree yesterday. To the tune of around $450. I got a new comforter set, new sheets, 2 wall hangings for our bedroom (all from Home Goods, thanks for the tip Krista!!!) and at Kohl's I got a new T-Fal cookware set, an extra frying pan, new silverware and jeans and a spring top for Paige. In addition to the $100-some bucks I spent at Kohl's a few weeks ago on shirts. I think some of them are going back. I'm going to have to bring this stuff in the house in stages. It's all in the trunk of my car, and I brought in the comforter yesterday. We still need new window treatments and paint for the bedroom. I love the comforter and it was only $70 for the comforter, bedskirt, 2 pillows and 2 pillow shams. It's a light blue with a solid brown square in the middle. I'll post pix. I think we'll paint the walls a light brown and not sure what to do about the window treatments. Maybe wooden blinds?
2 comments:
Sounds pretty. I sneak things too. I hope all goes well with the blood test. Please post results ASAP. I hate hanging on a limb waiting for your results :)
Sara,
Glad you made out well at Home Goods, I love, love, love that store.
Hopefully all went well with the boodwork. Like Linda said, let us know ASAP.
Post a Comment