You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.
What is the one thing you would change about your body?
My weight. I'd like about 75 pounds to just go away.
What is the one personality trait you would change?
My quick judgement of others.
What is the one thing about your job you would change?
The fact that my boss keeps dumping shit on me because I seem to be one of a very few who gets anything done. Here's your reward...more work.
What is the one thing about your home you would change?
I’d add either a hall or bathroom closet.
What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
That he doesn't seem to think sometimes before doing something.
Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
A certain co worker. She is SO ANNOYING.
Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
My college best friend Tara. We ended up living about 3 hours away and kept in touch for a while, but after I had Paige, we drifted apart...our lives were different.
No comments:
Post a Comment