So I've been out of town the past few days for work. I pick Paige up tonight from the sitter's and she has been rather nightmarish since we got home. I know it's because she really missed me, but seriously, show it in a nicer way. Plus the dog has been halfway up my ass. Again, I know you missed me but constantly jumping up on me isn't the way to show it. It will just lead me to yelling at you to get down and eventually slapping your fat ass. Mike took her to the vet last week for her yearly check up and she's rather portly-up 8 pounds since last year. We haven't sent her to doggy fat camp yet, but we are giving her less food and trying to exercise her more. But no biggie, I've probably gained 8 pounds since last week and I haven't gotten spayed recently.
So as soon as we were done with supper I escaped to the basement for some peace and quiet and time away from the kid. All is quiet upstairs, so Mike must have her under control.
So tomorrow I'm trying a new hairstylist for a hair cut. Mine has been sucking ass lately and I have to figure out how to break up with her if I like the new one. I have a picture of how I want my hair to look so we'll see. Not sure if this will work, but this is the cut I want: http://www.womensbeautylife.com/albums/short_hair/short4.jpg.
My eyebrows are getting slightly crazy too so I'll have her wax them too. Good times. I'm bringing the kid with so we'll see how she does. Well I'm being beckoned upstairs so I best be going.
No comments:
Post a Comment