Thursday, August 31, 2006

Saint Sara

Yep, that's my new name. I feel that it's well deserved after putting up with annoying FIL since MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

FIL and MIL have been divorced for about 5 years now and both are remarried. FIL is remarried to a woman we'll call "B" and she has 2 daughters, one already in college and one starting college next week. She's (Sara) going to school in Green Bay and is moving in today. So FIL drives Sara's car over here on Monday night to make sure it runs good. Tuesday, Mike has off from work because it's his birthday so they go fishing all day. Wednesday, we both had to work so FIL stayed at our house all day, and I took Paige to daycare. There's no way, I'd leave her with him, he's so useless. So I get home and he's got the TV cranked up to about 50 because he must be going deaf or something and he immediately wants to love and kiss on Paige and she wants no part of it. Well long story short, it was an extremely frustrating night until Mike got home from work because the TV was super loud, he kept falling asleep and snoring, Paige was whiny and I was trying to get supper ready and have everything done at the same time; not easy for me when I'm alone and we're cooking brats, potatoes, baked beans and corn on the cob. FIL is diabetic and when Mike asked him what he had during the day, he said a couple pieces of zucchini bread for breakfast and pudding for lunch. Pudding for lunch. Yeah, that's a healthy meal, especially for an overweight diabetic. He had to take 4 ibuprofen and 2 Vicadin just to go fishing with Mike on Tuesday because he has so many aches and pains. He kept calling Paige "my little girl" which really irritated me. I'm like, did you carry her for nine months? Did you puke several times a day for 3 months? Did you push her out of your vagina? No? Then she's NOT YOUR LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!

Aaahhhh, much better. Long day at work today, I'm working until about 7pm tonight at one of our school's orientation nights, encouraging people to sign up for our walking program. I WILL be in chat tomorrow!

3 comments:

Susan said...

ROFL ......... glad you feel better, figures you'll be in chat tomm and I'm off, sigh..... next Friday I work though !

Terri said...

I feel your pain girlfriend. MIL calls Stef her little girl too. I just let it roll off... No point in going there with her. UGH!

Elisa said...

oh, that was funny! he sounds like an ass.

glad u can chat again!