Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to Work

Well, OK, I've been back to work for almost the whole day already, but I'm finally just now getting around to blogging.

Madison was good. The conference was kinda boring, but it was nice to get away for a few days and be alone. I went shopping and spent too much money, as usual.

Weekend update:
Friday: went to my mom and dad's for the morning and Paige's nap, then to Oshkosh to visit a friend and her little one for a few hours. It was fun, but a lot of driving. Of course, Paige didn't nap at my parent's house, and fell asleep in the car on our way back home around 5:30pm. I knew I had at least an hour to probably 1.5 hour drive ahead of me, so I didn't know if I should let her sleep until we got home, then put her to bed right away, or stop in Green Bay and wake her up. I called Mike with my dilemma and we remembered that DUH she'd have to eat supper, so we decided I'd stop in Green Bay at her favorite restaurant to eat. She was so good, I decided to brave Joann Fabrics with her, against my better judgement at 7:10pm that night. But she was SO GOOD!!! I couldn't believe it! I was picking out fabric to make pj's for my mom for her birthday next month and couldn't find any I liked. Paige kept saying "how 'bout pink, Mama? how 'bout blue?" She kept telling the fabric cutting lady that those were "gramma's jammies" so I'm hoping she doesn't let the cat out of the bag in front of my mom!

Saturday: Mike went fishing in the AM, got home right before Paige's nap. Him and I had a very nice :) afternoon, then met some friends at the zoo and went out for pizza afterwards.

Sunday: I slept in thanks to my wonderful hubby, then had pancakes for breakfast. Spent the day playing with Paige. Lots of fun! She was in such a good mood, especially when we played outside.

I can't believe how much she is talking! She is just a little chatterbox!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm glad you are back!!! I've missed the updates!!

Susan said...

Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

Terri said...

Gotta love weekend naptime!!! We just about LIVE for those.