OK, my title is also my current FB status, I'm just not that original.
So I let my friend Carrie talk me into an exercise class that her sister teaches called Just Be Fit. It should have been called Boot Camp for the Super Fit. Holy crap. We started with 30 seconds of wide squats with a shoulder press, then moved onto squat jumps, then down to the floor for delt flies on each side. Back up and repeat til you pass out. The rest is slightly hazy, but I remember push-ups, planks, jumping jacks, high knees, lunges, bicycle crunches, this god awful around the world squat thing were you squat then kick front with each foot, then side, then back and repeat. TEN TIMES. Needless to say I did a lot of modifications on pretty much every move. Some of which included standing there seeing stars. And my evil friend(?) told me to bring 5 lb weights. Um, no. Next week 3 pounders.
I'm hoping I'll be able to walk tomorrow. If not, the kid is in school, Mike is at work and I have a comfy chair, TV remote and laptop available. I'll only get up to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment