Our weekend was so relaxing! We stayed at the Wild Eagle Lodge in Eagle River, about 2 hours north of here. You can check it out at www.wildeaglelodge.com. Our "room" was $109 for a bedroom with a king bed, whirlpool, 2 bedrooms, full living room, dining room, fully stocked kitchen and balcony. It was like a little house. We just loved it and will definitely go back again.
Paige stayed at my mom and dad's and had a blast. She has been rather clingy the last few days so I know she really missed us.
OK the time change sucks. She has been getting up at 5:30am the past few mornings. I have no idea why because before the time change she was getting up around 7-7:30m. She was such a crab this morning.
Trick or treating was fun too. A little cold and windy, but we all had a ball and Paige looked adorable!
Work is very slow and boring right now and I'm in the office all week with hardly anything to break up the days. Ugh. I have non-work stuff I could do to keep busy, but I don't want to look unproductive.
I found a Christmas song on the radio yesterday. WTF people? Thanksgiving is still over 3 weeks away. Halloween was just last week. I think we can wait a little while yet. But speaking of that I better call Sears for an appointment for pictures.
Later chicas, have a good day!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment