Because I think it is. This chick in my mom's group nurses her 3 1/2 year old son. She also nurses her younger son who will be 2 in February. She claims they are both boobie boys and that younger one wants the boob all the time. So much so that she carries him in a sling most of the day so the boobies are accessible, I guess. It doesn't gross me out, I just think it's so bizarre. But then again, this chick is STRANGE. I haven't even met her and she irritates me just by what she posts on our board.
Random thought here. People need to get over the damn Dog the Bounty Hunter using the N word. He said it in a private conversation for god's sake. There have been plenty of things I've said in private that I wouldn't want taped and released for the world to hear. Yes it's a bad word. But you can't tell me that a black person (or other race) hasn't ever called a white person a derogetory name. Besides I like his show and will be bummed if it's off the air.
OMG speaking of another show off the air...I'm hearing that Housewives will be affected by the writer's strike!!! AGH!!! That is the best show and it is so good right now! I will just cry if they start playing reruns.
I'M SO BORED AT WORK RIGHT NOW. I have done so much farting around on the internet this week I'm surprised our TS dept. hasn't come to my office and shut me down. I keep checking people.com, cnn.com, babycenter, my mom's group website, and a Wisconsin mom's website.
That teacher that ran away with her 13 year old student...now that is gross. Seriously, what was she thinking? She has an 8 year old daughter that she totally abondoned for a sexual relationship with a 13 year old?!?!? YUCK. Obviously she has some mental problems so hopefully she can get the help she needs. What would ever attract a 25 year old woman to a 13 year old boy?
OK enough random bitching. I'm sure I'll be back soon.
1 comment:
I'm not one to admonish anyone because I think breastfeeding is a wonderful thing.
That being said, I do think it's a bit weird. I can't imagine Zavier being that old and still breastfeeding. I could maybe see before bed or during the night. But at that age it is similar to a bottle or pacifier. It's something the child does for comfort but doesn't really need.
Post a Comment