So the stomach bug has hit our house yet again. I started with it around 10pm last night. I puked once, and had the runs about 100 times. Luckily the Immodium finally kicked in and I haven't pooped all day. TMI, I know, but tough! I took Paige to the sitters and stayed home from work. I slept most of the day, and am feeling much better. Unfortunately, Mike called around 4:45pm on his way home from work and said he has the same thing I have. Great. I was still feeling pretty weak and out of it when we called so I was wondering how I was going to take care of Paige and bathe her since it's her bath night. But I started to slowly feel better and toughed it out. Poor guy had the poops for a while and then passed out a few hours ago. He has the chills really bad and looks terrible. I hate it when he's sick.
Paige has been very difficult to handle lately. This sounds terrible but she has turned into such a crybaby. Today I grabbed her hat and mittens out of her cubby at the sitter's, turn around to put them on her and she's bawling her head off because she wanted to get them. UGH!!!!! So she cried the whole time I got her jacket and stuff on, the way out to the car and the whole way home. She asks for something, I say no, she asks for it again like she didn't even hear me say no, I say no a little (OK, a lot) more firmly and she busts out crying. It's constant and it's starting to get really really really old.
On a happier note, we finally joined the rest of the world and have high speed internet!!! WHO HOO!!! We got it installed on Friday and are LOVING it! I can actually upload pictures and send them out from home instead of putting them on a CD and sending from work. Ah, the little things.
AF came with a vengence over the weekend which really chapped my ass. Old bitch came like 3-4 days early which is super annoying when we're ttc and my cycles are getting shorter and shorter. AF when not on birth control really sucks the big one.
OK, off to check on my sick hubby and then hit the hay. Hugs and kisses to my ya yas!
6 comments:
I was wondering where you were. I'm feeling like we're in the same boat with the crybabies, except mine is my 6 year old. I swear she cried like 2 dozen times.
Same goes with me, except I just get a head hung low and her telling me I hurt her feelings or she's sad, and she walks around moping until I can figure out wtf is wrong, ugh.......... Aren't we lucky to be all in the same boat and we can chat about it though, I love it ! Wish dh could figure that out, he thinks its all very creepy and I'm just weird. Ho hum, too bad so sad. Awesome high speed at home, I have NOTHING at home anymore, however my own fault, ok novel done bye !
cool. you need to add me on to your msn messenger so we can chat.
Hope you all feel better!!!
Ah...the Drama Queens! Just think of the teenage years! OMG, I think one of us won't survive.
I hope everyone is feeling better, soon!
I get the hanging head/mopey expression/curled up on the floor fake sobbing thing too. It looks like it's one of those phases and this too shall pass. (I hope I hope)
Sorry to hear about the yuckies. Please keep them in WI! And so so sorry to hear about AF. Nasty ole' bitch!
I have a little drama king too. We cry over everything it seems these days. He wants something, I say no and then all hell breaks loose. Sorry to hear about the yuckies...we've had them since Christmas. Hope you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment