Thanks to all my ya yas who made my day by posting 6 comments on my yuckie blog. You girls really cheered me up!
Anyway, I'm back at work and just got done meeting with my boss so my to do list is as long as my arm. Not cool.
We are both feeling better. Mike is still not 100%, but I'm just fine now. Stubborn old mule never did take Immodium and he's feeling it. I'm still a little PO'd that he told me he did, but whatever, if he wants to poop every 5 minutes instead of chewing up 2 tablets, it's his problem, not mine.
I have a mom's night out with my playgroup tonight at an Atlanta Bread Company so that should be fun. It's called "Ask Anything Over Coffee" and we're going to write down questions anonymously about any subject and we'll answer them. Should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow is a lunch at one of the mom's houses so I have to figure out something to bring and make it tonight.
Paige is still in full-on drama queen mode but I'm feeling better that we are not alone. Susan, I told Mike that Jenna tells you that you hurt her feelings and we both got a good chuckle out of that, but in a nice way. It was more like thank God Paige doesn't do that!
I'm going to my parent's house for the weekend after the mom's lunch tomorrow. Paige will have to miss her nap, but Grandma and Grandpa should be able to handle her just fine. I'm sure she'll be her usual angelic self at their house; she's a total angel for them and a hellion for me. Drives me nuts. We're going to stop somewhere on the way and let her pick out some of her own big girl underwears as she calls them. I would love it if they made Cars underwear for little girls, but I doubt it.
I ate leftover soup that I made last night and a banana for lunch with a Diet Mountain Dew. Aren't I healthy? I think I've already gotten my fruit intake for the day with my raspberry-banana smoothie and a banana for lunch. The soup had veggies in it too.
Off to tackle my to-do list. An hour and a half and I'm outta here for the weekend. WHO HOO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment