So I just finished another pair of PJ's for my sister's birthday and sent them out today. They are so cute, I wish I would've made them in my size! I hope she likes them, I think she will.
Paige is off of the pullups now and only wearing cotton training pants! I want to take her shopping sometime to let her pick out her own big girl panties. She's staying dry during her naps, but still wears a diaper to bed. I think nighttime training is going to take a while, but I'm so excited at how well she's doing!
My dad's trial is now delayed until JUNE!!!! UGH!!!! I guess it's ok, because they are combining the two charges into one trial so we only have to go through this crap once. I just can't believe how slowly our legal system works. It will be a year and 3 months after the first charges by the time the trial starts.
Christmas and New Year's were so hectic with all the traveling so we are glad to be home. Christmas involved a lot more travel, on Christmas Eve, we went to 5 or 6 different houses and church. We spent New Year's weekend up north with Mike's family so it wasn't as much running around. Saturday at his moms, Sunday at his dad's and we got home on Monday afternoon. Paige did so well at all the places, she was very well behaved and did so good with the potty training. She didn't make a fuss about going in all these different places and didn't have an accident. She held up better than I did! She got quite a few presents so Mike and I spent last week Tuesday (a day off for both of us) cleaning out the clutter. Paige went to the sitter's so we packed up a bunch of old toys, moved her upstairs toys into the basement and kept her new toys in her room. We also took the changing table out of her room and it looks so much bigger now! We finally set up all that dolly stuff that we got her in the basement and made Paige her own little pretend house area. Her play kitchen, the dolly stuff, a pretend cleaning cart, a Little Tikes mailbox and a table and 2 chairs are all in a corner in the basement. She LOVES it! And I love not having her play kitchen and other toys in the living room! I actually have a toy free living room! It rules!!!! Well except for her art supplies box that we keep on a shelf in the entertainment center, but I can handle that.
I got a + ovulation predictor last week so Mike and I got after it. My boobs have been sore ever since and I have been a real bitch to everyone around me. I also almost puked when Paige pooped one day and normally it doesn't bother me that much. So of course I'm hopeful, but this 2 week wait is KILLING me!! I can't believe I have to wait another week to know. Grrrrr.....
I got a Magic Bullet for Christmas which is something I've been dying for ever since I saw the infomercial for it! I made a strawberry-banana smoothie today for breakfast and it was so yummy. I felt so healthy having 2 kinds of fruit for breakfast. It was a nice morning because Mike took Paige to Sandi's so I could get ready in peace and quiet. I think we might have to make that a permanent thing.
OK, yayas tell me if you're a good driver. Check out this website: http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
It's a good waste of time!
Hugs and kisses!
5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. Hopefully it will all work out.
Congratulations on the potty training! My tip would be to just go for it and wear the panties at night. As long as you have a mattress pad, all you'll have to wash is the pad & sheets & stuff. She'll learn pretty quick.
Sounds busy. I wish I had a basement to put the playhouse in. We still have toys in the livingroom.
Congrats on the potty training. Rebecca has nighttime pullups. I think she'll be wearing them for a while.
Oh yeah, and it took me 5 tries and the full 60 seconds. I stink.
Okay - JUST what I needed...yet another "game" to play online. I get thru the 1st two fine but have trouble with the parallel parking one.
Ha I have been hooked on that one before........ and I have the Magic Bullet too ! Love Vodka with Pinapple juice smoothies, that's about all I've used it for, my mom bought one for me , just basically collects dust now sigh.
Post a Comment