Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Blahs

Ugh, I have a nice shirt on today and I just looked down and realized I spilled coffee on it. A great way to start my Tuesday! Damn cheap travel mug.

Well we are all feeling much better which is great. It took Mike a long time to kick it, but he still went pheasant hunting with some buddies this weekend. I took Paige to my parents and it was a long weekend. My sister was there too and we fought all weekend. It's extremely frustrating that I'm 30 years old, have a successful career, a wonderful husband and child, and my sister makes me feel like I'm a kid again, and we fight like we always did growing up. I love her a lot, but jeez louise that girl drives me nuts.

I escaped Saturday to shop and make a bunch of returns. I had to return stuff to Walmart, Target, Kohls, and Joann Fabrics. Of course I ended up spending money at each place except Joann's. I got Paige a couple of pairs of 4T pants THAT FIT HER!!! I can't believe how fast she keeps growing. I hit the jackpot at Old Navy for Mike. They had a bunch of men's pants on clearance and then 50% off the clearance price, so I got hime 6 pairs of pants! One pair was $5.74 and the rest were $9.99. WHO HOO!!! He needed pants really badly so I hope they all fit him. He seemed to like them all, he just hasn't tried them on yet. I also got him (well and me too) 4 long sleeved t-shirts at this outlet store near my parents house, buy one for $5, and the 2nd is half off. SCORE!! I also got myself this hoodie that I might end up returning: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=26196&pid=480441
I might exchange it for the dark chocolate brown one. Knowing me, I'll spill food all over the white one and stain it.

I also got the official "mom of a toddler uniform": the velour tracksuit. Here it is: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=26198&pid=400799
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=26198&pid=400830

I got them in the bead blue color. I really like the pink one too. And get this, I got them specificially for my mom's group get-togethers! They are so comfortable.

Our other big news is that Paige picked out four packages of big girl underwear on Friday! She had so much fun. I laid out like 8 different packages and told her she could pick 4 and she was so good about it. She got Dora, Little Mermaid, Little Pony and Disney Princesses. We of course had to make a big deal about it and she loved showing them off to my parents and to Mike. She's such a big girl! She is doing so good with the potty. I'm so proud of her!

Alright, time to start getting some work done. Hugs and kisses ya yas!

3 comments:

M said...

Yea Paige!!!

Now, if I could just get Sally that interested, I'd be set.

Cute outfits, I'm to the point where pretty much nothing fits anymore.

Terri said...

Stef had the Ponies panties in the cart, we even shook on the deal (I buy the panties but she can't pee in them). We got about 3 aisles away and she told me to put them back, no pee potty. LMTO

Susan said...

Ok, we're onto more than just " we hurt her feelings " now......... NOW she goes and sits on the "timeout step" and tells us she's sad PLUS we hurt her feelings ! ROFL ! Gotta love our drama princesses now a days :)