Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

OK so Friday is almost over, but I'm still playing this fun game. The stuff highlighted in red is what I filled in.
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is mind your own business.

2. I don't eat clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of weird looking carnies.

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include pictures, post it notes, unorganized papers, phone, computer, hand sanitzer.

6. The fact that people are wearing masks at Walmart makes me wanna lose my mind.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out, tomorrow my plans include meeting Kristin and Dylan for some rummage saleing then taking Paige to YMCA Healthy Kids Day and Sunday, I am meeting high school friends for lunch in Appleton.

No comments: