Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do I Really Have a Five Year Old?

How has it been 5 years since my life changed on May 12, 2004? Seriously, how did this kid go from this:














to this:















It's just not possible. To quote my friend Melissa, I guess I blinked and she turned into this:















I then I must have daydreamed for a little bit because all of a sudden she was potty trained and sitting on Santa's lap:


And then I guess I blinked again because she was 4 and having a Princess Birthday Party:



Then like a day after her party, she started school!


And now I have a 5 year old who is old enough to feed her cousin:


My sweet Paige, I love you so much. I don't think you'll know how much I love you until you have a child of your own. Thanks for making me your mama.

1 comment:

M said...

I can.not.believe how old she looks!

I know I say that every time I see her but she just looks so gosh darn old! I guess Ella just has that baby face.

She is gorgeous. You can tell she's gonna be one of those tall gorgeous girls with legs that go forever.