The complaints and bitchings from a 30-something work outside the home mom living in small town Wisconsin with my hubby, 5 year old daughter, slightly retarded dog and obnoxious cat.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Monday Secret
I'm copying my favorite Indiana resident and changing Sunday Secret to Monday Secret. Here's mine: I'm obsessed with food. It's sick. After thinking about having something chocolate all afternoon, I finally paid 85 cents for a stupid Butterfinger candy bar and devoured it in like a minute. I'm THIS CLOSE to getting another one. Meanwhile, I'm picking the Butterfinger pieces out of my teeth and hoping that will tide me over until I stop at Dollar General on the way home for a package of shortbread chocolate covered cookies. UGH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can totally relate. Food can totally take me over. I'm such a sucker for something yummy.
Post a Comment