Avoiding work again. I'm swamped, but I don't know where to start and again am shutting down.
I want to curl up in a ball in bed and hide away from everything: work, Mike, Paige, and my family. This is like a living nightmare. Paige is my one bright spot, but she can cause me a lot of pain as well. She was super tired last night and CRANKY. We couldn't do anything right.
People at work are kind of avoiding me and leaving me alone which I really appreciate right now.
My mom tells me we have to hold on to our faith. Well, OK, so we pray, hundreds of people around us are praying, and what if the worst happens and he's found guilty? What good did our faith do? I guess I just don't have faith in my faith right now; I have nothing to hold on to.
Weight Watchers is HARD! I'm only supposed to eat 28 points every day and the past 2 days, I've eaten about 55. Yikes. No wonder I can't lose weight. I'm starting to make gradual changes, like drinking more water, measuring foods, and being very aware of what I'm putting in my mouth. It's going to take a while, but this weight will come off. I guess that's what I have to hold on to.
My only friend from Hortonville emailed me and told me that she's putting a stop to the gossip she's hearing and is setting the record straight, which I appreciate more than words can say. But at the same time, it makes me wonder just how much gossip is happening? Aaah, the joys of a small town. She has been a total sweetheart though, offered to come to his court hearing next week and drop off a meal or two at my parent's house. I have a feeling they are going to avoid going out in public for a while. It's amazing how much power one person has over another person's life.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Sara, this must be so hard on you. Small towns are great for some things but the one HUGE downfall is the gossip. Some people have nothing better to do than try and ruin other people's lives. I'm here if you ever need to vent.
(((Sara)))
Post a Comment